Troubles On Angel Island2 Troubles On Angel Island2

zackyboy2..

You're an idiot, did it ever occur to you that up the top it says..

Teens..
Mild Violence

God, get over it, when I was 13 I loved watching stuff like this, it's cause of fags like you that animes get censored. Piss off man, if you don't like this stuff, leave newgrounds, I don't think you know how tough it is to make a flash of this calibur.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

man..

I remember I was getting into flash, I watched your chaotic battle back in 2003, I was amazed.. But damn.. This is gonna.. Well you get the point.. Right now I'm spazzing out at the awesomeness of it all, I think this will probally be one of the best sonic flashes on new grounds for sure

Sonic: I'd Do Anything Sonic: I'd Do Anything

I enjoyed it

I'm not gay and yeah I know you made this for a joke, it was pretty good, yeah you got me addicted to the song >_<

The Latest Model The Latest Model

You're really good at flash

All your flashes make me laugh, I'm a big fan of yours, keep it up.

Sonic: The Power Of Nazo Sonic: The Power Of Nazo

Well it was good

But I didn't understand what the forms were when after they turned super.. like sonic turned blue (but still had his super form appearence) etc etc >_>

Chakra-X responds:

In Sonic Adventure 1/2, there is an attack called "Light Speed Attack". In Sonic Adventure, when Sonic charged this up, he would turn light blue and in Sonic Adventure 2, Shadow has yellow light surrounding him. When they used this attack, they would attack an enemy at light speed.

So basically it was Super Light Speed Attack.

Naruto - Fight of Destiny Naruto - Fight of Destiny

Ok... That was.. Differant

>_> Meh.. 2 months?

Vantavo responds:

haha I'm a noob I know ;D

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

THAT OWNED

Trust me man.. It was awesome :)

(Lol Trust me >_<)

Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C. Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C.

This was very good

This really was awesome, I enjoyed it very much :), good use of graphics and stuff ^_^.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

ROFL!!

THAT WAS SO FUNNY, I havn't played MGS but damn I want to now XD.

Believe IT! Believe IT!